Kootenai Urgent Care has 3 convenient locations – Coeur d'Alene, Hayden and Post Falls, Idaho. We value dependable employees who share our mission and are always looking for the right members to join our team.
As a Kootenai Urgent Care team member, you'll enjoy:
- Providing quality care and making a difference to our patients
- Earning a competitive salary
- Receiving excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement program, life Insurance, long term disability, paid time off and more.
- Rewarding and fun work environments
- Growing an organization committed to serving its patients and communities
If you're interested in joining the Kootenai Urgent Care team, we invite you to browse through our open positions and apply by filling out the form below.
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CMAs, Receptionists interested in opportunities at Kootenai Urgent Care, please contact Cheryl at:
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Physician - Full Time/Part Time
Kootenai Urgent Care – Coeur d'Alene, ID
Kootenai Urgent Care is seeking a Full Time Board Certified (Family Medicine / Emergency Medicine) Physician with experience in urgent care who enjoys working in a fast paced urgent care setting. Our clinics treat all non-life threatening injuries and illnesses. Additionally we provide Occupational Medicine services (work injuries, physicals, drug testing, DOT screening).
Kootenai Urgent Care is open 7 days a week with a schedule of two 7 hours shifts per day (7am-2pm or 2 pm-9 pm). Evening and weekend rotations included in schedule. No call rotation.
+ Board Certified in Family or Emergency Medicine
+ Licensed to work in Idaho
+ Able to work evening and weekend shifts
+ Must have urgent care or equivalent experience
Competitive Salary + Production Bonus + Benefits package.
Kootenai Urgent Care clinics are located in Coeur d'Alene/Post Falls, Idaho surrounded by the natural beauty of mountains, lakes, rivers and National Forests with unlimited, four-season recreation opportunities including biking, boating, camping, fishing, golfing, hunting, hiking, sailing, skiing and snowboarding. Coeur d’Alene is complete with festivals, fairs, concerts, unique bistros and elegant restaurants - truly a special place!
Please send CV + 3 professional references to Cheryl Mikkelsen / email@example.com / Phone 208.292.0990 / Fax 209.292.2950
Medical Receptionist - Full Time/Part Time
Kootenai Urgent Care is seeking part time and full time Medical Receptionists to join our dynamic team. Our ideal candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays and on call. We are open 7 days a week from 7 am to 9 pm. NOTE: Shift differential pay for weekday hours 5 pm to 9 pm + weekend hours 7 am to 9 pm.
- Optimizing patients’ satisfaction- performing a superior level of customer service
- Maintain patient demographic information by obtaining, recording and updating personal and financial information
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentially of personal and financial information
- Contribute to team effort by engaging in communication, organization and follow through
- Customer Service Experience (required)
- Medical Office Experience (preferred)
- Computer Skills (computerized scheduling, data entry, outlook)
- Telephone skills
If you are interested in joining Kootenai Urgent Care, voted “Best of North Idaho” year after year, please send cover letter, resume and 3 professional references.