Kootenai Urgent Care has 3 convenient locations – Coeur d’Alene, Hayden and Post Falls, Idaho. We value dependable employees who share our mission and are always looking for the right members to join our team.
As a Kootenai Urgent Care team member, you’ll enjoy:
- Providing quality care and making a difference to our patients
- Earning a competitive salary
- Receiving excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement program, life Insurance, long term disability, paid time off and more.
- Rewarding and fun work environments
- Growing an organization committed to serving its patients and communities
If you’re interested in joining the Kootenai Urgent Care team, we invite you to browse through our open positions and apply by filling out the form below.
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CMAs, Receptionists interested in opportunities at Kootenai Urgent Care, please contact Cheryl at:
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-Full Time
Kootenai Urgent Care is seeking a full time LPN to join our dynamic team! This position requires flexibility in both days and hours of availability and will require evening and weekend shifts. Shift differential available for evening and weekend shifts. Kootenai Urgent Care is a walk-in urgent care clinic serving North Idaho and surrounding areas residents and visitors. We have clinics located in Hayden, Post Falls and Coeur d’Alene.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Valid LPN license in the state of Idaho
- one (1) year of nursing experience in physician office
- Current BLS – healthcare provider (AHA accredited).
- Previous EMR knowledge and usage
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rooming patients and perform vital signs
- Prepare patients for provider; anticipates needs of provider to maintain efficient patient flow.
- Perform phlebotomy and laboratory procedures.
- Perform injections
- Perform EKG’s and X-ray
- Ensure exam rooms are clean, stocked, and ready for patients.
- Clean, prepare, and sterilize instruments.
- Assist provider with procedures and exams.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Compassion for patients.
- Must be able to work well in team environment.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced work environment , flexibility and adaptability are essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package!
Please send cover letter, resume and 3 professional references.
Physician-Part Time/Full Time
Kootenai Urgent Care – Coeur d’Alene, ID
Kootenai Urgent Care is seeking a Full Time Board Certified (Family Medicine / Emergency Medicine) Physician with experience in urgent care who enjoys working in a fast paced urgent care setting. Our clinics treat all non-life threatening injuries and illnesses. Additionally we provide Occupational Medicine services (work injuries, physicals, drug testing, DOT screening).
Kootenai Urgent Care is open 7 days a week with a schedule of two 7 hours shifts per day (7am-2pm or 2 pm-9 pm). Evening and weekend rotations included in schedule. No call rotation.
- Board Certified in Family or Emergency Medicine
- Licensed to work in Idaho
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts
- Must have urgent care or equivalent experience
Competitive Salary + Production Bonus + Benefits package.
Kootenai Urgent Care clinics are located in Coeur d’Alene/Post Falls, Idaho surrounded by the natural beauty of mountains, lakes, rivers and National Forests with unlimited, four-season recreation opportunities including biking, boating, camping, fishing, golfing, hunting, hiking, sailing, skiing and snowboarding. Coeur d’Alene is complete with festivals, fairs, concerts, unique bistros and elegant restaurants – truly a special place!
Please send CV + 3 professional references to Cheryl Mikkelsen / firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone 208.292.0990 / Fax 209.292.2950